Subject: "Entwine, and then wielding a different whip or flail th..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #21521
Show all folders

Confused (Anonymous)Tue 05-May-15 11:30 AM
Charter member
#21521, "Entwine, and then wielding a different whip or flail th..."

Expected: I entwine something with whip/flail I should be able to then wield a different whip/flail than I entwined with.

Actual: I frequently (sometimes it allows me too wield the other weapon) get the message that weapon is too tightly entwined around them. Even when I have entwined with a flail and then try to wield whip, failure message, wield whip 2. failure message.

To reproduce: Have an assortment of whips/flails, entwine something and try to then wield a differnt whip/flail.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

IshuliThu 08-Jul-21 08:16 PM
Member since 13th Feb 2017
2260 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#24017, "Fixed."
In response to Reply #0

There are some new fancy checks in place to make sure you don't have this issue happen again.

You should now be able to properly re-wield weapons used to entwine after entwine is over.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #21521 Previous topic | Next topic