Subject: "Bug: Arkham Trainer Cabal Quest" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #21504
Show all folders

tanoomi71Fri 24-Apr-15 07:23 AM
Member since 23rd Apr 2015
156 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#21504, "Bug: Arkham Trainer Cabal Quest"

Attempting to complete the Quest was going well until the Trainer asked for me to go the Gargoyle that protects the Scarab Temple. I went to the gargoyle. Looked at the Gargoyle as I had done previously with other Cabal guardians. When I returned to the Trainer the Trainer never asked me a question as he had done previously.

I assisted the aid of an immortal to see if I was doing something wrong. Attempting it several more times it was determined that I need to submit the situation here.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ScarabaeusFri 15-May-15 11:03 PM
Member since 19th Feb 2011
1524 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#21544, "should be FNCR"
In response to Reply #0

Missed one step of the quest when switching over from Scion to Scarab. Follow up if there are any other issues.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #21504 Previous topic | Next topic