Subject: "GA signal / mudlet" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #21484
Show all folders

gdiakclSun 12-Apr-15 02:19 AM
Member since 12th Apr 2015
3 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#21484, "GA signal / mudlet"

Couldn't find anything on this.

I read on the mudlet forums that it is technically impossible for them to not send the prompt delayed (after room text/items etc) due to certain muds not having a go ahead signal. I don't know much about MUDs and was wondering if that was the case with Carrion Fields?

Do all people using mudlet just put up with the prompt popping up a split second later then all the other text? I find it really frustrating. I know that if I add a CR/LF to the end of my prompt then it sends it at the right time but then I get a new blank linke a split second later than everything else which is just as annoying.

Does Carrion Fields have a GA signal?

,cheers

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

UmironSun 12-Apr-15 03:44 PM
Member since 29th May 2017
1497 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#21486, "RE: GA signal / mudlet"
In response to Reply #0

It appears CF does not currently send the go ahead command under any circumstances.

I'll try to find some time to research this a little more. In the mean time, as you noted, a newline at the end of your prompt should result in most clients processing the line.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #21484 Previous topic | Next topic