Subject: "Fearful Mind and Devalue Life" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #20283
Show all folders

Breaker Shaman (Guest)Fri 11-Oct-13 12:49 PM

#20283, "Fearful Mind and Devalue Life"

Just curious, is it a bug or by design that both of these are out of combat only sups? I ask because between rot, wither, forbidden thoughts, and a few other out of combat only skills, including ones from other path, I have 7 options for out of combat, which are a a lion's share of my sups that come from paths.

I will also add that the success rate on these two are terrible. I currently have devalue life at almost perfected and I have had it work 3 times total in my life on both mobs and players.

This is the same with fearful mind, counting also 3 successful ones (where I get an echo) in hundreds of suppings.

Thanks!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

VilhazarogTue 22-Oct-13 08:07 PM
Member since 30th Aug 2012
192 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#20306, "Fixed"
In response to Reply #0

I talked with Daev and he made these two spells better. I think "only use out of combat" was unintentional on at least one of these was unintentional and that was fixed.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #20283 Previous topic | Next topic