Subject: "Neutral Chieftain" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #20033
Show all folders

Uhrungh (Anonymous)Mon 11-Feb-13 07:55 PM
Charter member
#20033, "Neutral Chieftain"

I can't wield my own pillaged weapons, and the guard type mobs in the clan all attack me on sight, even though I am Chieftain.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ScarabaeusThu 14-Feb-13 04:34 PM
Member since 19th Feb 2011
1524 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#20038, "RE: Neutral Chieftain"
In response to Reply #0

An Orc that becomes non-evil is automatically a betrayer; betrayers are cast out of the Clan. Since you remain Chief, I have made the guards recognize a Chief that is a betrayer.

Pillaged weapons have been evil only weapons and probably for good reason (tearing limbs off of the dead and using those limbs as weapons requires a certain level of depravity). I have allowed a neutral Orc to use them, however. Making great use of them may require an alignment shift in the evil direction again.

Uhrungh (Anonymous)Mon 18-Feb-13 06:57 PM
Charter member
#20040, "Thank you!"
In response to Reply #1

I've been roleplaying that the guards refused to accept my "new way" of leading the clan, and that was why they were attacking me on sight. Now I get to be all smug and chest poundy and like "That's right bitches! Recognize"!

Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #20033 Previous topic | Next topic