Subject: "Shadowstride Learning" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #19711
Show all folders

TsunamiThu 09-Aug-12 05:32 PM
Member since 25th Mar 2008
1509 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#19711, "Shadowstride Learning"

I honestly think it is broken. It doesn't seem possible to improve while actually in the caves. My hunter/caverndweller (Orinth I think?) was at 76% shadowstride after ranking from 42-51 in Aran'gird.

This explorer/caverndweller (Welvinyon) nearly mastered it, but never improved inside the caves that I remember. I managed to nearly master it OUTSIDE the caves and I think shadowstride only worked at all outside the caves because of explorer. I ranked in the caves for a bit and got no gains. I went to Kiadanah and suddenly I shoot up to high 80%?

I know for sure the skill WORKS in the caves, because I was evading stuff with it. Just doesn't seem to be able to improve?

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ZulghinlourSun 12-Aug-12 01:59 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
9792 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#19716, "FNCR (n/t)"
In response to Reply #0

n/t

So long, and thanks for all the fish!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #19711 Previous topic | Next topic