Subject: "Last Stand + Entwine interaction" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #19501
Show all folders

Muzgash (Anonymous)Wed 29-Feb-12 03:15 AM
Charter member
#19501, "Last Stand + Entwine interaction"

From what I can tell, last stand kicks in on wimpy, or when a skill actively prevents you from what would have otherwise been a successful flee (cutoff, parting block, entwine, pounce?).

In the case of the majority of the above skills, these also lag you when you attempt to flee. However, since entwine doesn't, it's very possible to get a massive number of hits in on anyone who entwines an orc.

Of course, I'll be perfectly happy if you say it's a risk of entwining people, but it did seem a bit overboard.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

DaevrynWed 29-Feb-12 01:49 PM
Member since 13th Feb 2007
11117 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#19504, "RE: Last Stand + Entwine interaction"
In response to Reply #0

It's intentional that entwining an orc with last stand is a calculated risk and may not be the smartest thing you can do.

Although I of course reserve the right to adjust how dangerous it is if I see a need, it really is meant to be something that might just get you killed.

Gareeyal (Anonymous)Tue 27-Mar-12 02:19 AM
Charter member
#19585, "RE: Last Stand + Entwine interaction"
In response to Reply #1

I understand the calculated risk part, but watching an orc spam-flee/last-stand hit down 500hp before more than a round of combat has gone by seems...ridiculous.

DaevrynTue 27-Mar-12 08:34 AM
Member since 13th Feb 2007
11117 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#19586, "RE: Last Stand + Entwine interaction"
In response to Reply #2

I'm currently pretty much okay with that.

Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #19501 Previous topic | Next topic