Subject: "Requesting from Ehlvannon Eis sets off bulwark of faith..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #19415
Show all folders

IllanthosWed 08-Feb-12 02:31 PM
Member since 14th Oct 2011
274 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#19415, "Requesting from Ehlvannon Eis sets off bulwark of faith."

Expected: Requesting from Ehlvannon gives me the refused request lag, but does not trigger bulwark of faith.

Actual: Requesting from Ehlvannon and being refused triggers bulwark of faith, bringing me into combat with him.

To reproduce:
Have bulwark of faith active and request from the Lord while requesting without meeting the prerequisites.

Log:
>>request leggings lord
Ehlvannon Eis, the Lord of Eil Shaeria says to you 'How can I lay down my arms when that cursed fiend Shasos wets his blades with my people's blood?'
Your protective shield shimmers and burns Ehlvannon Eis, the Lord of Eil Shaeria with a flash of light!
Your reactive flare of energy injures Ehlvannon Eis, the Lord of Eil Shaeria.
Ehlvannon Eis, the Lord of Eil Shaeria's divine power devastates you!
A Shaerian guard screams and attacks you!
A Shaerian guard's slash wounds you.
Ehlvannon Eis, the Lord of Eil Shaeria parries your flaming bite.
Ehlvannon Eis, the Lord of Eil Shaeria parries your flaming bite and retaliates with lightning quickness!
Ehlvannon Eis, the Lord of Eil Shaeria's divine power maims you!
Arngrum strikes Ehlvannon Eis, the Lord of Eil Shaeria with the edge of a studded buckler.
Arngrum's shield jab MANGLES Ehlvannon Eis, the Lord of Eil Shaeria!
Ehlvannon Eis, the Lord of Eil Shaeria has a few scratches.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

DaevrynSun 12-Feb-12 06:47 PM
Member since 13th Feb 2007
11117 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#19427, "FNCR! ( n/T)"
In response to Reply #0

Also fixed similar progs in a couple other areas.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #19415 Previous topic | Next topic