Subject: "Tribunal Pay Deposits" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #19255
Show all folders

wysekidSun 27-Nov-11 12:03 PM
Member since 27th Nov 2011
30 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#19255, "Tribunal Pay Deposits"

I noticed when the mud crashed the other day, upon relogging back in and leaving my juristinction, I was only paid 5 copper for my services. Meanwhile I was in my town for nearly an hour of real time before the crash had occurred. For some reason this is not saved when the mud goes down.. Though its not a huge issue or loss, thought it might be something looked into as it doesn't seem right and could add up in the long run too.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ZulghinlourSat 10-Dec-11 09:17 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
9792 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#19299, "You don't lose anything"
In response to Reply #0

>I noticed when the mud crashed the other day, upon relogging
>back in and leaving my juristinction, I was only paid 5 copper
>for my services.

The coins go into your bank account every tick, so the echo showed 5 copper, only because that's how much you did since the mud came back up.

So long, and thanks for all the fish!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #19255 Previous topic | Next topic