Subject: "Disrupt Organ Maldicts" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #18969
Show all folders

Outtie Muter (Anonymous)Wed 03-Aug-11 10:24 AM
Charter member
#18969, "Disrupt Organ Maldicts"

Maldicts from disrupt organ do not credit the transmuter that caused them with the killing blow. I do not have any logs of examples but as a good example when retrieving from Tribunal, I had to do it twice. The first time the Captain died from puking due to disrupt organ on the tick and the fetish wasn't returned. Had to leave and come back again. Could you take a look at the code for those maldicts please.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

DaevrynSun 04-Sep-11 11:02 AM
Member since 13th Feb 2007
11117 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#19066, "Cannot Repro (n/t)"
In response to Reply #0

StraklawSun 04-Sep-11 05:31 PM
Member since 10th Mar 2003
1014 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#19067, "Think *THIS* complaint may be by design."
In response to Reply #1

He's stating that a cabal guard died of maledictions when he wasn't in the room, and he didn't get the fetish. I thought it was stated that part was intentional, so that you had to take SOME risks to get your item back, and not run off & let maledictions finish the job if defenders came.

On the flipside of the general "Transmuter bleeding not giving kill" based on organs, flesh, etc....I've not had a maledicting character since the "you landed the killing blow" showed up. Does it tell you that you landed the killing blow when they die away from you from maledicts/fiend/etc?

Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #18969 Previous topic | Next topic