Subject: "Wolf Quest bug" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #18692
Show all folders

Raelee (Guest)Sat 29-Jan-11 05:07 PM

#18692, "Wolf Quest bug"

I've posted about this bug a number of times, but have seen no response about it. However, I've just figured out the specific circumstances under which it happens.

When killing wolves for Sutton, if you kill a wolf with the very first hit, when you go to Sutton, he doesn't count that kill. For instance, with a thief, if I backstab and land an EVISERATE or a MUTILATE at the upper end and then go straight to Sutton after that kill, he doesn't pay me for it. However, if the backstab misses, or doesn't kill the wolf outright, and then I go to Sutton, he pays me for the kill. If you go through the area and kill all nine wolves, counting as you go and marking it down on paper, and 4 wolves died instantly and 5 took 2 hits or more, when you go to Sutton, he only pays you for five.

This bug has been annoying the crap out of me for a couple years now so I'm glad I finally figured it out.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ZulghinlourSun 12-Aug-12 02:21 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
9792 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#19726, "Good investigation, FNCR (n/t)"
In response to Reply #0

n/t

So long, and thanks for all the fish!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #18692 Previous topic | Next topic