Subject: "Lost corpse." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #18538
Show all folders

Cawr (Anonymous)Wed 27-Oct-10 02:09 PM
Charter member
#18538, "Lost corpse."

I was killed at the tree by Shura. When I return my corpse is gone. As I look for it I run into the spirit by accident (I didn't die there the first time) and die. I run back again, search all of the tree, no corpse. While I search I see "someone" sacing contents from the floating chest I had. Thus there must have been a corpse at some point for someone to loot it.

I ask where my corpse are and get the response "What did you expect?". I pray about it and an imm looks into it but only sees that I died but no creation of a corpse. He asked me to bugboard it.

My comp crashed later when I spoke with the imm so no log left on the deaths and the ticks surrounding it.

System time was roughly: 13:50 (CST) If it helps there should've been the following in the corpse:
Darkened platemail
blood encrusted mithril badge
shield of darkness
viper amulet
lobster girth
a floating chest

No idea if any of this helps.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ZulghinlourFri 12-Nov-10 01:57 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
9792 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#18585, "I suspect it's by design"
In response to Reply #0

There is still one way to completely destroy a corpse, and it would make sense based on where you are.

So long, and thanks for all the fish!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #18538 Previous topic | Next topic