Subject: "illusionary stuff" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #18216
Show all folders

IsildurThu 20-May-10 08:22 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
5969 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#18216, "illusionary stuff"

At least a couple of times I've seen mobs without their limited items but also without an illusionary version. Two ways I think this might be happening:

1. Item is requested. Mob now lacks the item, but also lacks an illusionary version. Seems like after the request it should hold an illusionary version that subsequently becomes "real" when the item would normally have been reloaded on the mob.

2. Item is in mob's inventory and gets stolen, not replaced by illusionary version.

Some other situations I haven't tried but that might be problematic:

* Mob has illusionary item, player gives non-illusionary version of that same item to the mob. Now it has both normal and illusionary versions.

* Illusionary weapons removed by means that move them directly into a player's inventory. Strip, grapple, shield of boiled leather, etc.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ZulghinlourThu 27-May-10 11:53 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
9792 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#18229, "RE: illusionary stuff"
In response to Reply #0

>1. Item is requested.

Was fixed awhile ago.

>2. Item is in mob's inventory and gets stolen, not replaced by
>illusionary version.

Yes, there are scenarios where an Illusionary item won't be on a mob. An example, mob loads with limited item, someon dirt/disarms. There is no reset for the mob, so it will not load illusionary until someone kills it and it resets.

>* Mob has illusionary item, player gives non-illusionary
>version of that same item to the mob. Now it has both normal
>and illusionary versions.

Not an overly interesting scenario in my opinion.

>* Illusionary weapons removed by means that move them directly
>into a player's inventory. Strip, grapple, shield of boiled
>leather, etc.

These were all covered when I put the change in (in theory)

So long, and thanks for all the fish!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #18216 Previous topic | Next topic