Subject: "Healing curse and bloodthirst" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #17839
Show all folders

Melememelem (Guest)Sat 13-Feb-10 02:34 PM

#17839, "Healing curse and bloodthirst"

Healing cursed Daegit. He thirsted and it cured his poison and plague. In this instance it happened to be in the very same round so I saw it right there. I know healing sleep can't cure healing curse, so I thought maybe bloodthirst shouldn't cure things either.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

DaevrynMon 15-Feb-10 01:59 PM
Member since 13th Feb 2007
11117 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#17871, "RE: Healing curse and bloodthirst"
In response to Reply #0

Bloodthirst doesn't cure anything. Bloodthirst does make some affects go into remission (away, essentially) for a while. Healing curse doesn't stop this.

Melememelem (Guest)Mon 15-Feb-10 04:19 PM

#17873, "RE: Healing curse and bloodthirst"
In response to Reply #1

Ok. Then you might want to change the hex augur echo which says they are cured? Might just not have it say anything at all, since while it's not affecting them anymore temporarily, it's not cured, either. Maybe don't have thirsting trigger the hex augur echo?

Daurwyn2 (Guest)Sat 20-Feb-10 06:34 PM

#17903, "I'd second this"
In response to Reply #2

I always thought, as high priest, that it was removing plague etc.

Also, I don't remember getting a second echo later when it wore off? As in, if they were plagued, thirsted, then subequently had to deal with it again, I'd expect a second echo when it wore off for good?

quas (Guest)Sun 21-Feb-10 07:46 AM

#17911, "eh"
In response to Reply #1

bloodthirst does make certain things go away forever specifically anything that does minus str affecting you at the time of the thirsting. (I always wished there was an edge or something to switch that to -dex for dex based ragers)

so yes thirst cures poison and plague since both are one line and just have -str.

DaevrynSun 21-Feb-10 05:06 PM
Member since 13th Feb 2007
11117 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#17913, "RE: eh"
In response to Reply #4

If that's true, it's buggy.

Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #17839 Previous topic | Next topic