Subject: "Can you look at the immaculate djinn sultan?" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #17769
Show all folders

Conjurer (Guest)Thu 04-Feb-10 02:35 PM

#17769, "Can you look at the immaculate djinn sultan?"

First, I am absolutely loving having it for roleplay, but I was wondering if it is performing as intended as far as comparison to the base Djinn.

I'm not sure if I am totally overlooking some stuff yet, but the Djinn pretty clearly out-tanked the upgraded sultan Djinn and I wanted to post and see if that is as designed. I'be heard the improved imp needing some tweaking with Masinger when he got it, and I wondered if this might be the case as well.

Thanks!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

DaevrynThu 04-Feb-10 10:49 PM
Member since 13th Feb 2007
11117 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#17775, "You don't have a quest familiar."
In response to Reply #0

What happened is, when I originally created the quest familiars, they got placeholder descriptions that were the same as the normal familiars of that kind.

I put in the descriptions for the familiars that didn't have them yet earlier this week, however I replaced the descriptions on the NORMAL familiars instead of the quest familiars.

So sorry about the confusion. The description will be fixed soon. Stat-wise, you have the same familiar you've always had.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #17769 Previous topic | Next topic