Subject: "Wilderness, water, protected and bugs" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #17603
Show all folders

DruidTribunal (Guest)Fri 18-Dec-09 01:56 PM

#17603, "Wilderness, water, protected and bugs"

Alright, there is a bit of weirdness in this.

Bug #1 - If I sit on the ocean, I see wilderness. If an Immortal stands with me, he sees wilderness. If I leave the room, his prompt changes to seeing water.

Bug #2 - If I sit on the river in Hamsah or Galadon, I see water and not Protected (when it clearly should be protected).

Bug #3 - If I'm in my druid guild, I see Protected and yet I can treeform.

Mind explaining what's right and what's wrong? If I sit in my guild (which is acting like a forest), then will it screw up my wilderness time or not? Can something be wilderness (for "wilderness time" on rangers/druids) and protected or are they exclusive? How does civilized fit into this?

Any clarification on this would be great, thanks. It almost sounds like there should be a separate flag for protected.

Destrig

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

DaevrynMon 21-Dec-09 11:59 AM
Member since 13th Feb 2007
11117 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#17607, "I know this much:"
In response to Reply #0

If you're in a protected city, your time always counts as city time and never as wilderness time.

Sleepy2 (Guest)Mon 21-Dec-09 01:26 PM

#17608, "Wait..."
In response to Reply #1

Are you saying all my time sitting camoed as a trib ranger in that one spot in seantryn that is actually a field was counted as city time and not wilderness time? Woe is me.

DaevrynMon 21-Dec-09 04:16 PM
Member since 13th Feb 2007
11117 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#17610, "I'm pretty sure, yeah. (n/t)"
In response to Reply #2

And that's why Tribunal druid/ranger can be problematic.

Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #17603 Previous topic | Next topic