Subject: "No charge from unholy kill" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #17572
Show all folders

AntiP (Guest)Sat 12-Dec-09 05:12 PM

#17572, "No charge from unholy kill"

Probably by design, but the echo could use changing if it is.

I killed this guy, but unfortunately the weapon I was using wasn't the unholy blessed one that I thought it was. Unsurprisingly, no charge.

Some time later (maybe a day, if not, at least several hours later), I kill him with a properly unholy blessed weapon. The echo I got tells me that my weapon had already fed on his soul, even though it was, I think, the first kill I'd actually made with an unholy weapon in hand.

Also, does this mean that the first one, where I didn't have an unholy in hand, would have counted towards controls, but the second one would not have? That feels difficult to explain if so.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ZulghinlourSun 13-Dec-09 01:41 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
9792 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#17577, "You get no charges for multi-kills period (n/t)"
In response to Reply #0

n/t

So long, and thanks for all the fish!

the ap (Guest)Sun 13-Dec-09 04:07 AM

#17578, "ok"
In response to Reply #1

But that still leaves the incorrect echo. It says my weapon has already fed on him, when it hasn't.

Also, I'm not sure that killing someone a day later (or even if it was same day, but 6 hours later), is necessarily a multi-kill. But I'm quite happy for you to continue to class it as such.

Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #17572 Previous topic | Next topic