Subject: "Berserker Edge: Superior Leverage" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #17398
Show all folders

StraklawThu 29-Oct-09 05:39 AM
Member since 10th Mar 2003
1014 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#17398, "Berserker Edge: Superior Leverage"

Heh, finally figured out why I never managed to have the requirements for "Superior Leverage". Seems it requires pierce to be at a certain %, but orcs don't ever get the pierce skill. Curse you Team Edge! *fistshake*

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ZulghinlourMon 09-Nov-09 12:59 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
9792 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#17419, "Orc get pierce at 22 I believe (n/t)"
In response to Reply #0

n/t

So long, and thanks for all the fish!

StraklawTue 10-Nov-09 04:37 AM
Member since 10th Mar 2003
1014 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#17424, "You're right. They used to not, and I hadn't noticed t..."
In response to Reply #1

Sorry about that. Maybe 6 months ago, for whatever reason, orcs didn't get pierce, so couldn't get the edge, and I really wanted it. Since the "prereq" command came out, I was able to verify what I'd thought was the case, but didn't notice that orcs do get pierce now. Sorry!

Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #17398 Previous topic | Next topic