Subject: "create water" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #15521
Show all folders

Praxton (Guest)Sun 10-May-09 01:57 PM

#15521, "create water"

Seems this may be unable to go up empty handed. I cast it around 20 minutes holding just a shimmering orb of water and no touch or weapon and it never moved from 75% with a 7 affinity. I then used frost fingers and it went up twice in twenty tries. Is it intended to be like some other invoker spells and not advance when you are using a weapon you don't know? If not, then may want to check create spring too.

Thanks

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

JavaThu 14-May-09 11:33 PM
Member since 07th Apr 2003
1055 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#15556, "My understanding, is if you're not wielding a weapon yo..."
In response to Reply #0

So if you don't have the hand to hand skill yet, going weaponless means you won't learn at all. That isn't specific to invoker spells. It's for everything, every class (in order to prevent spamming skills/spells being TOO easy).

At least that's always been my understanding of it, and I haven't seen it be wrong yet.

ZulghinlourThu 14-May-09 09:57 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
9792 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#15549, "You have to be successful to learn (n/t)"
In response to Reply #0

n/t

So long, and thanks for all the fish!

Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #15521 Previous topic | Next topic