Subject: "Request bug?" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #14639
Show all folders

Pendragon_SurtrSun 30-Nov-08 01:19 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
193 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#14639, "Request bug?"

I have been gone for awhile, so perhaps this is as intended. However, I could have sworn that if you were good aligned and the mob was good aligned, you could request from them as long as they con as Razor or lower. At 4th level, the Elven Hunter in Aldevari cons as Razor, but when you try to request from him, he says, 'In good time my child.'

Thanks for looking into this and sorry if it is intended to be this way.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

DaevrynWed 03-Dec-08 12:42 AM
Member since 13th Feb 2007
11117 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#14645, "No bug"
In response to Reply #0

Also not new, but it's such an obscure case I'm not surprised you haven't encountered it before.

Basically, request works something like this:

A) The mob can't be hooded to you, and
B) The mob's level also can't be more than twice yours (or it's something along those lines)

After very low levels (A) is always the limiting factor so that's the rule people tend to know.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #14639 Previous topic | Next topic