Subject: "Learning issues" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #13618
Show all folders

Kyvenus (Guest)Fri 16-May-08 10:21 AM

#13618, "Learning issues"

Hi,

I have been practicing "create water" for two nights with not a single improvement.

I completed the invoker quest in seantryn modan at level 6 so may that is related to this.

I was thinking also of the possibility that you can't learn elemental spells past a certain percentage before hitting level 11?

Anyway, I sent up a pray and got no reply, so thought that I should post on the bug board for now.

Thank you!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

TheerklaSat 17-May-08 09:55 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
1055 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#13622, "The consternation of many an invoker"
In response to Reply #0

If you don't have a weapon wielded or a touch up, you won't improve at any spells until you have the hand to hand skill. It's more obvious in combat since you get a message, not so obvious out of combat (like when you are spamming create water)

ValguarneraSat 17-May-08 08:38 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
6904 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#13621, "'help skill improvement' and RNG. (n/t)"
In response to Reply #0

valguarnera@carrionfields.com

Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #13618 Previous topic | Next topic