Subject: "My (Familiar) is bugged, I think" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #13530
Show all folders

FunnyoneFri 18-Apr-08 12:40 PM
Member since 10th Jul 2006
77 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#13530, "My (Familiar) is bugged, I think"
Edited on Sun 20-Apr-08 02:18 PM

First, when I could cast the spell familiar, it wouldn't let me dismiss him. Then, it told me he needs to be in a group, so I put him in my group. I dismissed him, and the imms told me he doesn't need to be in a group to do what I tell him to do. Then when I dismissed him from my group, I try and cast 'familiar again, and it says I already have one, and can't cast another. This is after he's already been dismissed.

2nd, i'm the rank of 19 right now, and I fight things with him, and he gets wounded, so I dismiss him. When I dismiss him, and bring another back immediately, the new one I just brought back is the exact same health as the previous one before was. So I dismiss the previous one at convulsing, and bring another one, the new one is convulsing too.

I was told to put this on this board, because my (familiar) is kind of trippy.

Thanks

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ValguarneraSun 20-Apr-08 02:19 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
6904 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#13538, "One bug per post."
In response to Reply #0

First, when I could cast the spell familiar, it wouldn't let me dismiss him. Then, it told me he needs to be in a group, so I put him in my group. I dismissed him, and the imms told me he doesn't need to be in a group to do what I tell him to do. Then when I dismissed him from my group, I try and cast 'familiar again, and it says I already have one, and can't cast another. This is after he's already been dismissed.

You aren't supposed to be able to group your familiar (or anyone's). This has been fixed.

2nd, i'm the rank of 19 right now, and I fight things with him, and he gets wounded, so I dismiss him. When I dismiss him, and bring another back immediately, the new one I just brought back is the exact same health as the previous one before was. So I dismiss the previous one at convulsing, and bring another one, the new one is convulsing too.

This is by design. Take good care of your familiar.

valguarnera@carrionfields.com

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #13530 Previous topic | Next topic