Subject: "Defiler Edge." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #10734
Show all folders

Necromancer (Guest)Mon 09-Apr-07 12:36 AM

#10734, "Defiler Edge."

I really was hesitant to post, but it has just been too long now and I feel like I need to bring some attention to this.

I have never, even a single time, noticed any of the effects described in the Defiler edge helpfile after taking it. I have never had any nature area defiled when I cast an offensive spell in it (and I do a LOT of that). I have never seen the suggested (although this may be my misinterpretation) boost in spell power that is supposed to precede this, and I've never had the 'aggro to natural' effect.

I am guessing it has been over 60 hours of gameplay without any effects.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ValguarneraSat 21-Apr-07 12:41 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
6904 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#10846, "Should be FNCR."
In response to Reply #0

Specifically, I found a bug in the part covered in the helpfile under "Defilers who cast an offensive spell while standing within the purity of nature have an opportunity to drain the power of nature into their magic, bombasting their victim while corrupting the wilderness in the process."

valguarnera@carrionfields.com

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #10734 Previous topic | Next topic