Subject: "Distortion Opportunist Edge." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #10599
Show all folders

crackednotbrokeWed 21-Mar-07 11:12 PM
Member since 08th Jul 2006
73 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#10599, "Distortion Opportunist Edge."

I dont mean to be the guy claiming to find flaws in every edge, but.. Is it possible that 'Distortion Opportunist' actually lessens the amount of distortion(opposite of what it is supposed to be doing)? I've had it for a few days now and I've actually seen the amount of 'empty air' blows plummet significantly. If could be RNG or something, but I've only seen a change for the worse since taking it which gets me to wonder. If someone could take a look at the numbers, it would be very much appreciated. Thank you very much for all the hard work guys, awesome changes.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

DaevrynSat 24-Mar-07 09:55 AM
Member since 13th Feb 2007
11117 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#10603, "It's working as intended."
In response to Reply #0

But other factors are potentially in play. For example, fighting people with the opposite edge.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #10599 Previous topic | Next topic