Subject: "Damage Traps" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #10376
Show all folders

Trapper (Guest)Sat 24-Feb-07 06:33 PM

#10376, "Damage Traps"

Don't remember if I posted this already. If I did feel free to disregard this post. If not, I was wondering if the extra effects tacked onto some of the damage trap ingredients are all working as intended?

I've noticed that some ingredients, which I know for a fact should be causing additional effects other than damage, are not causing said effects. Other than for this one trap that causes bone shatter. The ingredients that are supposed to cause bleeding haven't done so in any of my experiments and neither the ones that are supposed to cause poison. Or should cause poison from the name of the ingredient and reading the desc.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

DaevrynSat 24-Feb-07 06:52 PM
Member since 13th Feb 2007
11117 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#10377, "RE: Damage Traps"
In response to Reply #0

As far as I know, they work.

Note that you don't always get maledictions from traps. As your relevant skills improve and as you use better ingredients you get them more often, but it will never be a sure thing.

eulinda (Guest)Sat 24-Feb-07 07:03 PM

#10378, "RE: Damage Traps"
In response to Reply #1

One of them does a boneshatter that is double the affect of a hero boneshatter (gave me -18 str and dex). That right? Not saying it isn't, but seemed awfully high.

DaevrynMon 26-Feb-07 01:05 AM
11117 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#10399, "Let me hear you say, that ain't right."
In response to Reply #2

FNCR. I made the mistake of assuming a certain number in the code meant, well, anything, and in my test cases it was close enough to look right.

Guessing that'll be more in the -10 - -12ish range now.

DC-Lazy (Guest)Mon 26-Feb-07 08:11 AM

#10401, "Also, from log on dio's, getting your bones broken does..."
In response to Reply #3

n/t

DaevrynMon 26-Feb-07 09:09 AM
11117 posts
#10402, "Yeah, that's also fixed."
In response to Reply #4

Although probably not THIS crash/reboot, because it came a little sooner than I was hoping.

Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #10376 Previous topic | Next topic