Subject: "so bugbears don't have hands, but wardogs do?" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #10275
Show all folders

Menilin1 (Guest)Thu 15-Feb-07 10:49 PM

#10275, "so bugbears don't have hands, but wardogs do?"

You fail to execute kotegaeshi on a wardog.
Your kotegaeshi misses a wardog.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ZulghinlourSat 17-Feb-07 10:37 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
9792 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#10305, "Keep the random commentary to yourself"
In response to Reply #0

Your "bugbears don't have hands" was good enough for me to investigate and see if there is a bug. I don't need these kind of #### posts.

And yes...wardogs have paws.

So long, and thanks for all the fish!

Menilin1 (Guest)Sun 18-Feb-07 12:28 AM

#10310, "Uhh..."
In response to Reply #1

This wasn't intended as random comentary or a #### post. I just found it strange that kotegaeshi would work on an animal like a wardog, since, if memory serves, it doesn't work on all 4 footed animals. Given that I had just discovered that it didn't work on bugbears who should have hands according to their description, when I discovered that it DOES work on wardogs, who, in my opinion, don't have hands and thus possibly shouldn't work on, I thought, "Hey, another bug. I'll report it too." Perhaps the subject I chose might have seemed mouthy, but if so, it was simply poorly chosen words, for that was not the intent.

Menilin

ZulghinlourSun 18-Feb-07 12:27 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
9792 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#10316, "Fair 'nuff (n/t)"
In response to Reply #2

n/t

So long, and thanks for all the fish!

Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #10275 Previous topic | Next topic