Carrion Fields MUD

Subject: "Remove powers on login with no item or item loss" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Santa Umishuli 2023 Topic #127
Show all folders

ArtificialFri 29-Dec-23 04:21 PM
Member since 22nd Apr 2008
1180 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#127, "Remove powers on login with no item or item loss"

So when I was playing Yfetris, I always made sure to despoil right before logging off because it would give me ample time to retrieve while still having despoil. I would also pray that if my item was being taken it was when despoil was low on timer so I could recast it before the scepter was downed.

This feels like degenerate gameplay.

I think it would be healthier to remove all powers on item loss/login with no item, not just active ones.

So if fort loses the orb, mantle is dispelled. If maran logs in without orb, mantle is dispelled. Same for blade of the codex, despoil, whatever else.

Thank you and happy holidays!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicRemove powers on login with no item or item loss [View all] , Artificial, Fri 29-Dec-23 04:21 PM
Reply Partial present, Ishuli, 01-May-24 11:17 AM, #2
Reply RE: Remove powers on login with no item or item loss, VitriolicStream, 29-Dec-23 06:27 PM, #1
Top General Discussions Santa Umishuli 2023 Topic #127 Previous topic | Next topic