Carrion Fields MUD

Subject: "My wish for hunters - Aerial shot" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Santa Umishuli 2023 Topic #122
Show all folders

AbernyteWed 27-Dec-23 05:23 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
973 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#122, "My wish for hunters - Aerial shot"

Given how niche aerial shot is can it be boosted in power a bit? At present, if memory serves me correctly, they fall from the sky and take some damage and then most revert and word too quickly.

My ask would be that aerial shot have two possible partial successes and one successful hit outcome.

Partial 1 - glancing blow to damage wing, take minor damage but massive increase to mv cost of flying (so forcing them down or risk it)

Partial 2 - body hit that causes greater damage to now as they fall to ground and suffer a bone shatter affect like falling from canopy in dranety.

Successful aerial shot would drop them from sky with similar damage to current but they would be in a paralysed state, similar to spinebreak.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicMy wish for hunters - Aerial shot [View all] , Abernyte, Wed 27-Dec-23 05:23 PM
Reply Partial present partial coal., Ishuli, 13-Jan-24 08:04 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Partial thanks and Partial sigh, Abernyte, 04-May-24 07:30 AM, #2
Top General Discussions Santa Umishuli 2023 Topic #122 Previous topic | Next topic