Carrion Fields MUD

Subject: "Coal" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Santa Umishuli 2023 Topic #103
Show all folders

IshuliWed 03-Jan-24 07:54 PM
Member since 13th Feb 2017
2178 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#140, "Coal"

Umi defers this one to me since he doesn't super know orcs but I'm very comfortable with them.

Mamlauk has some great skills that shine in the circumstances they were intended to shine in.

Whomp CAN have a 100% chance to hit. You just need to use it in the proper situations.

But in the spirit of Santa, I will talk about those.

Whomp works better the more hurt your opponent is, the bigger your opponent is, the stronger you are, the less mobile your opponent is. If they are spinebroken, even better.

If you maximize you can even get a critical hit with whomp which makes it even more amazing.

If you don't like people fleeing when you use big abilities, then get some allies to help them not be able to flee so well, or to punish them for it.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicMamlauk Wallop and Hack skills [View all] , Blkdrgn, Fri 22-Dec-23 07:54 PM
Reply Coal, Ishuli, 03-Jan-24 07:54 PM #1
Top General Discussions Santa Umishuli 2023 Topic #103 Previous topic | Next topic