Subject: "Not so much looking at multiple weapons...." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #868
Show all folders

GunnFri 25-Apr-03 07:23 AM
Member since 24th Apr 2003
8 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#888, "Not so much looking at multiple weapons...."

I wasn't looking so much towards making the weapons unstealable to avoid loosing multiple weapons, but I was looking to avoid strategies where a sleeping ap(magically sleeping maybe) would be made to loose a weapon that they spent weeks making. I just always thought it was horse crap that they have to go through so much to make them, and others can take them so very very easily. (once again this was based off of scenarios I saw a few years back) I just never thought an aps weapon should be accessable to destruction till he died.

And I figured the vampiric like touch like control would have a different name and be a bit touchy, but every control is basically based off of the invoker guild anyways, so I don't see why it would be such a bad thing. It would give the ap a control that would not be invoker shieldable too, which I think would be nice. (once again not sure if they get to make the weapon defileable or something, obviously not wrath since that would make no sense). And it could even be not so much a control, but something like that ghostly flame I've seen in some logs, just a little something that occurs every few rounds, the weapon drinking deeply of its victim's blood or something.

Thanks for the comments though, and I can see how loosing the weapon multiple ways can be seen as a balance, but I just don't see how seperating an AP from something tied to/imbued with their essense should be easy(which it at least used to be).

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicAn AntiPaladin's weapon [View all] , Gunn, Thu 24-Apr-03 11:01 AM
Reply I like the idea of the bleeding, but what about..., incognito, 28-Apr-03 05:48 PM, #13
Reply RE: An AntiPaladin's weapon, Sabiene, 24-Apr-03 08:20 PM, #9
Reply Not so much looking at multiple weapons...., Gunn, 25-Apr-03 07:23 AM #11
Reply I give you "Iron Grip of Azazel", incognito, 24-Apr-03 11:34 AM, #1
     Reply almost COMPLETELY missing the point(rehashing it here), Gunn, 24-Apr-03 01:03 PM, #2
          Reply Au Contraire., Valguarnera, 24-Apr-03 01:20 PM, #3
          Reply well thanks Valg, and slight question, Gunn, 24-Apr-03 01:36 PM, #5
          Reply RE: well thanks Valg, and slight question, Valguarnera, 24-Apr-03 03:01 PM, #7
               Reply Grr.....shoot me. n/t, Urden, 26-Apr-03 07:20 PM, #12
          Reply did you ever get my email valg?, incognito, 24-Apr-03 03:21 PM, #8
               Reply Yup., Valguarnera, 24-Apr-03 08:26 PM, #10
          Reply RE: Again, Iron Grip, DwE, 24-Apr-03 01:28 PM, #4
               Reply Thanks, Gunn, 24-Apr-03 01:38 PM, #6
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #868 Previous topic | Next topic