Subject: "RE: Ill-informed bunk" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #830
Show all folders

ValguarneraMon 21-Apr-03 01:37 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
6904 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#839, "RE: Ill-informed bunk"

I'll take as much INT, DEX, and CHA as I can take. They're just as good as STR and CON, even for a fighting class.

That is going into the "Josiah Hall of Fame".

For what it's worth, I'd prefer fire giant to storm giant in a head-to-head pure stats kind of way as well. You're right that there's a lot of things stats influence. You're wrong that you have a good grasp on what they are, especially given the class selctions available to the two races. You're also wrong that adding them is meaningful in any way- a lot of things swing on stats in a non-linear fashion. Vulns are also less amazing than they are often made out to be.

I'd explain more, but I'm not willing to encourage this level of trolling by feeding you useful information. It might lead to more obnoxious posts, and no one wants that.

It's also possible that you're entirely right, everyone else is entirely wrong, and you will spend the next few months reaping the benefit of being enlightened beyond the rest of us, and tearing CF up with your invincible storm giant. It is also possible that CF will rename itself 'Rainbow Prancing FooFooLand' and change all of the violent skills to revolve around pillow fighting and hopscotch. Possible, however, does not mean probable.

valguarnera@carrionfields.com

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicI think Storm Giants need a Vulnerability. [View all] , josiah (inactive user), Sun 20-Apr-03 06:17 PM
Reply storms are easy prey, incognito, 21-Apr-03 11:52 AM, #11
Reply Storm giants, Rooqweaz, 21-Apr-03 04:38 AM, #10
Reply n00b, Bring_The_Pain, 20-Apr-03 08:32 PM, #3
Reply So now that we know that cloud giants are better then F..., josiah (Anonymous), 20-Apr-03 10:34 PM, #4
     Reply RE: Ill-informed bunk, Valguarnera, 21-Apr-03 01:37 AM #7
     Reply The problem there..., nepenthe, 21-Apr-03 01:45 AM, #9
Reply Ahem., nepenthe, 20-Apr-03 07:11 PM, #2
Reply RE: Ahem., josiah (Anonymous), 20-Apr-03 10:38 PM, #5
     Reply Re: The Storm Giant Vuln FAQ, DwE, 21-Apr-03 12:08 AM, #6
     Reply RE: Ahem., nepenthe, 21-Apr-03 01:39 AM, #8
Reply Game Balance., DwE, 20-Apr-03 07:01 PM, #1
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #830 Previous topic | Next topic