Subject: "RE: Stepping away and thoughts on CF" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #74825
Show all folders

NoobAgainSat 18-Nov-23 08:26 PM
Member since 01st Mar 2007
408 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#74826, "RE: Stepping away and thoughts on CF"

This is a good and thoughtful post. There are some parts with which I agree but generally I think you want CF to be a different game than it is. Your playstyle (from observation) is to have intense characters that burn out brightly - and there is simply not enough time for them to "stick" to make a difference (and change/influence takes time and effort - in CF and anywhere else really).

Take your AP Chancellor for example (great character) - you got to a point where you could have made a difference but then you pulled the plug. I've seen you do that with several characters. This is not an FPS and yes, generally people will not start paying attention to you until you put in a bit of "elbow grease".

You appear to want to roll a character, intensely play it, get rewarded for it and delete. But that's not rewarding for those who put in time, effort, RP, etc. into the reward itself (whether it's your allies, enemies, or immortal staff). My 2 cents. Take some time off and come back, your characters are fun (albeit short lived).

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicStepping away and thoughts on CF [View all] , TheBluestThumb, Wed 15-Nov-23 05:14 PM
Reply RE: Stepping away and thoughts on CF, NoobAgain, 18-Nov-23 08:26 PM #1
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #74825 Previous topic | Next topic