Subject: "Gains while shifted" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #73860
Show all folders

Shifter (Anonymous)Tue 21-Jan-20 03:49 AM
Charter member
#73860, "Gains while shifted"

Today we had a nice talk in the newbie chat, and I've been asked to create a thread here. So there we go!

After reading helpfiles, we have figured that +WIS/+CON/+INT equipment doesn't help you to increase your gains - only your NATURAL stats are counted. So, you still have to REVERT if you are covering your stats with eq.

I'm not saying it's a good/bad thing, but I think it would be right to add this information into helpfile (help gains, help leveling, help shapeshift or whatever - sorry, can't recall the helpfile name and from mobile I can't log anything at all).

I, as a serial shifter player in past, would love to see a change that stats from the eq would still work while shifted - personally, it would save me a lot of times from saying "f*k, I didn't revert again". But maybe it adds some fun and randomness to the game (and definitely not for me)

Thanks for reading, see you in the game - if you'll see a swearing shifter who forgot to revert (again), that's probably me.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicGains while shifted [View all] , Shifter (Anonymous), Tue 21-Jan-20 03:49 AM
Reply RE: Gains while shifted, Nalasul, 21-Jan-20 09:49 AM, #1
     Reply 100% nope, Shifter (that newbie) (Anonymous), 21-Jan-20 10:57 AM, #2
          Reply Help Stats makes it clear, incognito, 21-Jan-20 04:54 PM, #3
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #73860 Previous topic | Next topic