Subject: "Truly wondering what Acid Spray does that's useful" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #69492
Show all folders

Acid sprayer (Anonymous)Sun 10-Dec-17 01:37 AM
Charter member
#69492, "Truly wondering what Acid Spray does that's useful"

I'm not trying to troll, just genuinely curious as to the situations it might ever be useful. What it looks like to me is a two-round opener that hurts me as much (or more) as them with nothing to show for it. If I wanted to hit hidden/camo, I'd just use fog (unveiling), at least that way they can't re-hide or re-camo after fleeing. And comparing to things like Malice as the ultimate spell in a path it makes me really scratch my head. Considering a wide variety of other openers shamen have (wither, rot, others) I really don't see how I'd ever use it and why. It could be useful I suppose if it was castable in combat and didn't hit the caster, and even then the damage is kinda meh even if you're fighting multiple people. Not to mention it hits the groupmates, who are probably on top of the room list, which puts you nicely into combat with them plus whomever the enemies were.

You utilize your demonic ties to bring forth a spray of acid!
You feel your skin burn as the acid permeates your flesh!
Your spray of acid MANGLES you!
Enemy yells 'Die, You, you sorcerous dog!'
Your spray of acid MASSACRES Enemy!
Enemy has some small but disgusting cuts.

You utilize your demonic ties to bring forth a spray of acid!
Your spray of acid EVISCERATES you!
Enemy yells 'Die, You, you sorcerous dog!'
Your spray of acid MASSACRES Enemy!
Enemy is covered with bleeding wounds.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicTruly wondering what Acid Spray does that's useful [View all] , Acid sprayer (Anonymous), Sun 10-Dec-17 01:37 AM
Reply RE: Truly wondering what Acid Spray does that's useful, Umiron, 10-Dec-17 10:47 PM, #2
Reply Yeah, Kstatida, 10-Dec-17 02:02 AM, #1
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #69492 Previous topic | Next topic