Subject: "'member when you argued with beront about paladins?" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #67496
Show all folders

Beront (Anonymous)Sat 18-Mar-17 01:03 AM
Charter member
#67496, "'member when you argued with beront about paladins?"

Yea, I 'member.

I'll just post serial paladins player who were busy to suck something and trying defend imm's position while I was trying to say that paladin's change was bad.

HERE WE GO, GIRLS!

One:

Paladins are super suck now
Thanks Umi for another kneejerk class change

Two:

Shield deds are the real losers here.

And three:

Occasionally, bat looks ridiculous

----------------------------------------

So now I'll translate it for you and your coders (good for us that umiron no longer does anything with the code).

You've destroed the entire class with the one stupid change, you've destroed the class that wasn't OP. You left only one choice for players - the champion path with the broken code mechanic. No skill should be able to work twice in the round (and this skill has stupid OP affects). Here you'll throw me the statistic that nobody got 40000pk kills with that class and I'll say that shapa plays only assassins and champions pallys, guess why?. Well done.

PS: I just got the information letter from the other mud, that they hire full time programmer to work on their ####. Maybe you should consider the opinion to hire the IMP and fix your problems.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic'member when you argued with beront about paladins? [View all] , Beront (Anonymous), Sat 18-Mar-17 01:03 AM
Reply You mean the Shaapa who just deleted an AP?, TMNS, 18-Mar-17 03:49 PM, #3
Reply RE: shapa plays only assassins and champions pallys, gu..., Murphy, 18-Mar-17 01:52 AM, #1
     Reply If shapa liked a challenge he wouldn't bot and he's one..., -flso, 18-Mar-17 08:42 AM, #2
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #67496 Previous topic | Next topic