Subject: "Silent Prayer" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #61524
Show all folders

Paladin (Anonymous)Thu 12-Nov-15 04:37 PM
Charter member
#61524, "Silent Prayer"

Silent Prayer:

This skill is automatic, but is not always successful. Further, there are places in the land that are so bereft of holiness that even the Silent Prayer will be useless.

---

From my observations and testing it appears that the rooms across thera which are nomagic/nocommune are not flagged to work with silent prayer at all.

I've been to every nomagic/nocommune room I can think of, some evil, some not evil at all, and it seems that silent prayer simply does not fire.

Sure, I can understand the lair of the barrow-wight being "so bereft of holiness", but the jail in Cragstone? The trainer in the battlefields? That bedroom in Hamsah? (Ok, maybe not THAT bedroom)...

Not so bereft.

If there _are_ in fact rooms which _are_ flagged to work with silent prayer, i.e., not so bereft of holiness, and silent prayer and/or these rooms are working as intended, could I please receive further clarification as to what the Imms mean by bereft of holiness?

If there are no rooms which are flagged to work with Silent Prayer - perhaps update the helpfile to indicate that Silent Prayer will only work when you are worldbound ... thus curing my temporary insanity.

Thanks!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #61524 Previous topic | Next topic