Subject: "How hard would it be for automatic logs to be saved/posted of PK engagements?" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #54686
Show all folders

BubthegreatTue 25-Mar-14 05:22 PM
Member since 22nd Mar 2007
194 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#54686, "How hard would it be for automatic logs to be saved/posted of PK engagements?"

No tells, or anything else, but just having a log saved/exported for whenever a character dies, all their fights can be posted automagically when all chars involved in the PK situation are dead?

Would there be a size issue with saving a text file and parsing, or would this be too much coding/modification to make a reality? I think it would be awesome to have all the PK fights (just the fight portions) recorded and then automatically posted here on the forums once all parties involved are deleted.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicHow hard would it be for automatic logs to be saved/pos... [View all] , Bubthegreat, Tue 25-Mar-14 05:22 PM
Reply Interesting idea, I think this may top it., Perpetual_Noob, 25-Mar-14 06:09 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Interesting idea, I think this may top it., Vilhazarog, 25-Mar-14 08:50 PM, #2
          Reply Oh well! I'd rather you put your strengths into intern..., Perpetual_Noob, 25-Mar-14 11:16 PM, #3
          Reply If you guys are running on a linux server some log grep..., Bubthegreat, 26-Mar-14 12:41 AM, #4
          Reply Forget about posting fights, how about better PBFs, -flso, 26-Mar-14 05:34 PM, #5
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #54686 Previous topic | Next topic