Subject: "I never really understood the logic behind using malliability" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #53846
Show all folders

laxmanWed 29-Jan-14 02:52 PM
Member since 18th Aug 2003
1867 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#53861, "I never really understood the logic behind using malliability"

You give up corporeal hardening (25%), calcification (25%), and possibly petrify flesh (25%?) in exchange for special dodge/evade.

Now just having corp hardening and calcify up is a flat 43.75% dam redux (at the cost of flight).

So in order for malliability to be equally usefull it would need to fire around 1/3rd of the time on melee hits or at least just on skills (which even with arial or drow I don't think comes close to that high).

I don't think it is coincidence you really only see scions using this spell heavily for skill avoidance over general survivability. Without despoil you just don't have the HP base for the gamble to pay out often enough.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicMalleability and plate armors ---petitioning the Imms. [View all] , Abernyte, Wed 29-Jan-14 08:13 AM
Reply RE: Malleability and plate armors ---petitioning the Im..., Daevryn, 29-Jan-14 11:25 AM, #2
Reply I never really understood the logic behind using mallia..., laxman, 29-Jan-14 02:52 PM #3
     Reply RE: I never really understood the logic behind using ma..., Eskelian, 29-Jan-14 03:22 PM, #4
Reply RE: Malleability and plate armors ---petitioning the Im..., Eskelian, 29-Jan-14 10:06 AM, #1
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #53846 Previous topic | Next topic