Subject: "(Deleted) (None) Eyn the Poisoner Thief" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #50410
Show all folders

enyuuSat 13-Jul-13 05:59 PM
Member since 15th Apr 2005
155 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#50410, "(Deleted) (None) Eyn the Poisoner Thief"

My delete thread never came up yesterday. Feel free to move this over to the battlefield. He died at level 36, with something like 38hrs played.

Eyn was actually made shortly after I mucked up my skill path with another thief going down thug and poisoner. I never played the poisoner path before, and although I learned a lot from it, it really wasn't for me. I can't usually be bothered to prep with simple things like flight, never mind dealing with piles of expensive ingredients and decaying poisons. I really wanted to play something through to the end, but poisoner thief is too tough to play for a newbie like me.

So PK-wise I was really feeling like a one-trick pony. knockout poison, fear, then try to apply my neuro with weapon poison, or weaponnick. Once I had grenade and mind control I'd have a lot more options I'm sure.

Anyways, thanks to all the people I interacted with. I tried to send a little "well done" to everyone who killed me (and there was a lot), or was killed by me (very few), while trying to stay in my evil RP. I'll likely roll something again soon.

Oh, and I just recently found out Zulg is gone! Oh snap!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #50410 Previous topic | Next topic