Subject: "RE: A little idea about centaurs." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #49123
Show all folders

Nythos (Anonymous)Thu 14-Mar-13 07:52 PM
Charter member
#49140, "RE: A little idea about centaurs."

As the only centaur to actually stick around through the seasonal race period, I have to disagree with you about finding centaur equipment. I just made certain to "where centaur", "where horse", etc in each area I came across, and if I got a response, I spend the extra 5-10 minutes searching through the area to find the creature.

I feel you're speaking before you've really had enough time as a centaur, given there are at least three locations to find a basic outfit for the unique centaur spots, and offhand I recall three locations of *REALLY* nice centaur gear that's hidden away.

The only two complaints I would really have are that 90% of tail items have been flagged felar_only, which if centaur and minotaurs can share hoof-wear, I feel they can probably share most tail-wear with felars. Secondly, there wasn't really much for centaur belt, but given the exceptionally unique shaping of the area, it wasn't the end of the world (Though one or two of the ones I *did* find were *REALLY* nice).

Also, some of the various unique gear slots and seasonal races *HAVE* been kept in mind as we heroimms have been working on our areas. Hopefully as these become completed, it should help with the occassional gaps in gear.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicA little idea about centaurs. [View all] , Shapa, Tue 12-Mar-13 12:11 PM
Reply RE: A little idea about centaurs., Scarabaeus, 14-Mar-13 11:23 AM, #1
     Reply RE: A little idea about centaurs., Mek, 14-Mar-13 04:05 PM, #2
     Reply SOCRATES! NT, TMNS, 14-Mar-13 04:17 PM, #3
     Reply RE: A little idea about centaurs., Shapa, 14-Mar-13 06:54 PM, #4
          Reply RE: A little idea about centaurs., Nythos (Anonymous), 14-Mar-13 07:52 PM #5
               Reply Horse tails aren't like cat tails, Valkenar, 15-Mar-13 10:03 AM, #6
                    Reply Horse hooves aren't like bovine hooves either., Straklaw, 15-Mar-13 05:48 PM, #7
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #49123 Previous topic | Next topic