Subject: "The whole new ghost changes involving bards" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #427
Show all folders

KorranMon 17-Mar-03 05:06 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
20 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#427, "The whole new ghost changes involving bards"

Im currently playing a bard and these new ghost changes kind of screw me up and all. I mean when I get hit with a gang bang or a stupid death and am full looted the first thing I think to do is go and get a basic regear while im still a ghost and cant be brought down. Except these new ghost changes make it extremely hard for me. I mean I cant sing resist, I cant sing when and I cant even sing nightmare (although I agree about nightmare being able to benefit friends/groupies). But I mean whats the deal with resist and when?

This makes my bards life extremely hard until he unghosts, and by then I have people on my tail again which makes gearing even harder.

There any chance you could change it so that my songs only work on myself or mobs im fighting or something? I mean sure I can see people singing resist on cabal guards and all....maybe you could make it so that all groupies/cabal people dont hear my songs while im ghosted yet I still do?

Well anyway just wanted to give my opinion

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicThe whole new ghost changes involving bards [View all] , Korran, Mon 17-Mar-03 05:06 AM
Reply No changes there., Valguarnera, 17-Mar-03 01:18 PM, #3
Reply Agreed, Astillian, 17-Mar-03 09:58 AM, #1
     Reply RE: Agreed, Xandrya, 17-Mar-03 01:10 PM, #2
     Reply RE: Agreed, Hutto, 17-Mar-03 01:34 PM, #4
          Reply Re-equipping when a ghost., Quislet, 17-Mar-03 10:11 PM, #5
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #427 Previous topic | Next topic