Subject: "Who is the *real* Emperor of the Empire?" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #39243
Show all folders

ExplosionFri 29-Jul-11 02:50 PM
Member since 06th Jul 2011
381 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#39243, "Who is the *real* Emperor of the Empire?"

If I am an Emperor and I don't want player A to be a Warmaster, but Imms want player A to be warmaster, what would happen?

For example, Imm promoted player A to warmaster spot, Emperor logged in and demoted him. Will he be punished? Or is it ok (reason of the Emperor, for example, "I don't see him fitting for this position" or "I don't like him and he is not my councillor").

In other words, who are *actually* ruling Empire - players (Emperor) or Imms? How much freedom Emperor have?

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicWho is the *real* Emperor of the Empire? [View all] , Explosion, Fri 29-Jul-11 02:50 PM
Reply RE: Who is the *real* Emperor of the Empire?, Enlilth, 30-Jul-11 08:10 AM, #7
Reply RE: Who is the *real* Emperor of the Empire?, Zulghinlour, 29-Jul-11 04:02 PM, #3
Reply RE: Who is the *real* Emperor of the Empire?, Explosion, 29-Jul-11 05:17 PM, #4
     Reply RE: Who is the *real* Emperor of the Empire?, Zulghinlour, 29-Jul-11 05:33 PM, #5
     Reply RE: Who is the *real* Emperor of the Empire?, Daevryn, 29-Jul-11 07:32 PM, #6
Reply From what I've seen, incognito, 29-Jul-11 03:15 PM, #1
     Reply I'll add, incognito, 29-Jul-11 03:17 PM, #2
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #39243 Previous topic | Next topic