Subject: "A simple thank you." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #37364
Show all folders

BorkahdFri 18-Mar-11 01:27 PM
Member since 17th Mar 2009
187 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#37364, "A simple thank you."

I figured this would be the best place to fit this sort of thing.

Adeglicfh's deletion got me to thinking. It seems like everytime I am -really- bummed about everything I end up reading a post where someone makes a comment about Borkahd. I see people post and make positive statements, state that they are anxious to see him advance, they enjoyed some RP, or whatever. There seems to be a small core group that makes these comments with a few others chiming in once and awhile.

It is the players, you guys, that made me want to Imm in the first place. I am into RP and when I first got the idea of sending in an Imm app I had the idea that I would take my love of RP and help to enhance the player's enjoyement of CF. This is still my goal. To help make the game more fun for you guys. And, in return, many of you have offered me your support (via these forums and qhcf).

I just wanted to give you guys a big THANK YOU for giving me that little nudge at the right time and offering your support. I promise that I will keep at it as long as possible to achieve my goal of enhancing your experience.

-----------------
"My view of Borkahd IC"
If you anger him, he'll rape you to death, eat your flesh, and sew your skin into his clothing. And if you're very, very lucky, he'll do it in that order. ~Twist

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicA simple thank you. [View all] , Borkahd, Fri 18-Mar-11 01:27 PM
Reply Thank you back fine sir., TripHitNdip (Anonymous), 18-Mar-11 05:27 PM, #3
Reply Seconded nt, MoetEtChandon, 18-Mar-11 05:51 PM, #4
Reply How dare you forget about Malakhi after killing him rep..., TMNS, 18-Mar-11 06:16 PM, #5
Reply The Baby IMMs right now are Stellar, Homard, 18-Mar-11 03:30 PM, #2
Reply Some shameless brown nosing, Tsunami, 18-Mar-11 03:04 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Some shameless brown nosing, Adekar, 21-Mar-11 05:17 PM, #6
          Reply Dang, Tsunami, 21-Mar-11 08:02 PM, #7
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #37364 Previous topic | Next topic