Subject: "A couple of RP / PK thingies." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #20917
Show all folders

DrethSun 30-Mar-08 05:07 PM
Member since 17th Feb 2008
31 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#20917, "A couple of RP / PK thingies."

If this has already been brought up before, go ahead and shoot me in the face and get it over with. Just curious.

One, how about a way to customize humans to fit varying needs? For example, certainly humans are average but aren't some exceptional in some areas? I for one have a hard time roleplaying nonhumans, but it seems from what I've read that some classes are just better with some races, to the point where you wouldn't really be competetive. If I'm wrong, correct me, but here is my thought: If I wanted to play a human assassin, I could sacrifice a bit of stats to get more dex/int, whatever. A bit of int/wis to get a bit more con/str/dex, however I wanted it. Dunno, I'm sure you get the picture.

Seems on a mud so based on RP and all that, you would have a way to hide your class from view by everybody. I mean race would be obvious, but how are you going to tell an assassin from a warrior or a ranger or even a mage, for that matter? Or an arcanely dressed person, how do you know he's an invoker or a necromancer or whatever? Unless it's been tried or mentioned and thrown out because you're very keen on preparation and all that. I dunno.

Further, is there a basic rundown on specs somewhere that will show what stats they're based on, even generally? Or does that even matter?

Shoot me in the face if you want, or hunt me down. My only real char is a fairly noobish nexan mage, won't be too hard to seek me out.

Dreth
goarmy.com
AIM: zacshep1

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicA couple of RP / PK thingies. [View all] , Dreth, Sun 30-Mar-08 05:07 PM
Reply RE: A couple of RP / PK thingies., Daevryn, 02-Apr-08 09:46 AM, #3
Reply I believe we used to have this, incognito, 01-Apr-08 07:42 AM, #2
Reply RE: A couple of RP / PK thingies., _Magus_, 30-Mar-08 05:44 PM, #1
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #20917 Previous topic | Next topic