Subject: "A few of my own" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #17939
Show all folders

WilhathWed 23-May-07 09:56 PM
Member since 19th May 2003
528 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#17956, "A few of my own"

1. Charge has a chance to drive the victim into an adjacent room if they're smaller in size.

2. A similar effect some mobs are capable of where a sweeping arc has a chance of scattering a group of victims if they're 2 sizes smaller.

3. A vaulting kick where the polearm user gets a running start, plants the polearm in the ground, and uses its leverage to send him through the air to kick the victim in the face. Chance of nose bleed.

4. Charging somebody indoors or in a confined space (1 exit or less) has a chance to pin them briefly against the wall (stun effect).

5. Chagesetting somebody smaller in size gives you a chance to lift them briefly in the air only to slam them into the ground moments later.

6. Storm giants who charge on the water have a small chance to drive the victim underwater (water-based damage, small chance of drowning if the person isn't waterbreathing).

7. Storm giants are capable of charging underwater (if charge is one of those things you can't do underwater, that is).

8. Chopping has a small chance of causing bleeding damage that can be stacked with slice bleeding.

9. Two polearm wielders who are grouped and fighting together can form a phalanx that improves their distancing. Three is even better.

10. Cutting off somebody bigger than you has a small chance of tripping them.

Some of these are kinda overpowered, but whatever, the nuts and bolts are there.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicA few polearm focused edge suggestions. [View all] , ibuki, Tue 22-May-07 11:32 PM
Reply A few of my own, Wilhath, 23-May-07 09:56 PM #3
Reply Sideways Chop, _Magus_, 23-May-07 10:00 PM, #4
Reply RE: A few polearm focused edge suggestions., incognito, 23-May-07 12:41 PM, #1
     Reply And..., Scrimbul, 23-May-07 09:16 PM, #2
          Reply RE: And..., incognito, 24-May-07 02:20 AM, #5
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #17939 Previous topic | Next topic