Subject: "Alcohol and Learning (Possible spoiler, remove if necessary)" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #17
Show all folders

Uncle BobSun 03-Mar-02 10:11 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
166 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#17, "Alcohol and Learning (Possible spoiler, remove if necessary)"

I'm not sure what the reasoning is behind being drunk and improved learning. I know when I'm drunk, all my 'sharpness' goes out the window...I would say int, wis, and dex goes down considerably. Especially after a few Jaegermeisters, followed by a...but I digress...

What is the reasoning, in CF, for this? I've experimented both ways, and I'm not sure I've noticed a huge difference, so it may be one big urban myth. Alhough I was drunk while playing a drunk, so maybe I didn't notice.

Also, remove this post if this sort of info isn't supposed to be floating about. I have a thick skin, especially after my pulitzer-prize winning drug post was removed.

Son, when you participate in sporting events, it's not whether you win or lose, it's how drunk you get.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicAlcohol and Learning (Possible spoiler, remove if neces... [View all] , Uncle Bob, Sun 03-Mar-02 10:11 AM
Reply RE: Alcohol and Learning (Possible spoiler, remove if n..., nepenthe, 03-Mar-02 06:20 PM, #2
Reply well, Nerylana (Guest), 03-Mar-02 12:39 PM, #1
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #17 Previous topic | Next topic