Subject: " My attempt at an Inteligent post. No assdudgery from me today." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #16382
Show all folders

KrilcovTue 06-Feb-07 05:30 PM
Member since 05th Aug 2006
36 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#16382, " My attempt at an Inteligent post. No assdudgery from me today."

I love over powered combos. The notebooks I go through, Trying to figure the best antipaladin combo to slay a very skilled poisonerthief, duergarantipaladin gang. The powers of drain energy, deafen, faceslash(oh its sick in more ways than most think), to use felar for vault or not. Arial, Duergar, Human, Drow, Fire giant oh my god, the possibilities of the Dark Knights (enter badass title here). Harpoon, Backrack, Waylay, (woodelf entangle and call lightning) rangers are sweet battlerager slayers.

There are so many overpowered combos out there. Sick unreal combos that would make you cry if I bought my own computer and did not telnet from the library. Old school's wisdom makes up for its lack of pk prowess....till I return and buy a comp atleast.

Are the numbers low and with only 15, 20 minutes to browse the forums... is the asdudgery that folllows the subtle complaints of oh ho ho, bloodlusting, deathblowing, setcharging we go?!?!? Well take the gnomes head to hillcrest and put it on a pike for tea time dear.

*realization)

For every 10 seconds wasting and hating with complaining. That other guy spends 10 seconds changing, improving, +moraling for another assbeatown, yes, I said assbeatown, of your self.

So thank you for -wood elf druid OUTLANDER-, -wood elf mariner-animist, nexus-, -human bard EMPIRE-, Drow Antipaladin SCION(yes for the wand knowhows), and all those other nifty spiffy solo stomping beyond the box's box ideas that take up another page of my notebook.

Cya in a few months.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic My attempt at an Inteligent post. No assdudgery from m... [View all] , Krilcov, Tue 06-Feb-07 05:30 PM
Reply Have fun and good luck. :) /nt, Rodriguez, 06-Feb-07 05:56 PM, #3
Reply I hardly understood that, incognito, 06-Feb-07 05:53 PM, #2
Reply I can handle any changes in the code they bring, yo. Nt..., Krilcov, 06-Feb-07 05:32 PM, #1
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #16382 Previous topic | Next topic