Subject: "a new class: The Monk!" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #1587
Show all folders

esoelWed 09-Jul-03 10:33 PM
Member since 06th Jul 2003
11 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1587, "a new class: The Monk!"

Is one i woud like to see, somone who without usual weapons/armor, only wearing light robes, and using class specific weapons/unarmed The Monk woud gain a bit of resistance with each level, and with time his hands woud harden due to the practice in the monastay (plunging hands/feet into buckets of peas/sand) learning the secrets of near forgotten arts kicks, nerve pressure, palm strikes, nukite, dwelling deeper into meditation gaining a sort of tranclusence, and while beeing unarmed the Monk woud recive the extra power from training with bare hands, but when using weapons that woud vanish, using only what power the weapon provides.

i know this caracter is used in many other places, and for the sake of originality shoud be thought twice about, but it is one that i personally like..

esoel

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topica new class: The Monk! [View all] , esoel, Wed 09-Jul-03 10:33 PM
Reply RE: a new class: The Monk!, Circuits Edge (Anonymous), 10-Jul-03 03:06 AM, #4
Reply I'd like to see the Monk, however my idea was a little ..., Baboon, 10-Jul-03 02:37 AM, #3
Reply RE: a new class: The Monk!, Narissa, 10-Jul-03 12:19 AM, #1
     Reply RE: a new class: The Monk!, esoel, 10-Jul-03 01:05 AM, #2
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #1587 Previous topic | Next topic