Subject: "RE: Comments and more legacies" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #1513
Show all folders

ValguarneraTue 01-Jul-03 12:20 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
6904 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1518, "RE: Comments and more legacies"

Anyways I think there's only a few legacies that can be easily put in one category... like Trapping.

Yup. A pretty small number. The list didn't really make sense to me in this respect as far as swinging some arbitrary "brute force vs. finesse" debate. Especially when we're seeing successful warriors of both "types", along with hybrids.

Since most of your opponents will be gone once they get the first command through(word of recall/hide/camo/flee;quaff), often you will have to catch your opponents with pants down in order to kill him. Atleast that is how most of my kills are made. That strategy mainly favors brute force warriors.

On the other hand, a less defensive warrior is more vulnerable to this being done to them. The typical 'giant axe spec'-type tends to run a higher kill count and a higher death count.

valguarnera@carrionfields.com

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicHigh-dex vs. High-str Warriors in a Post-Legacy Carrion... [View all] , Aidan, Tue 01-Jul-03 09:43 AM
Reply Comments and more legacies, Marcus_, 01-Jul-03 11:08 AM, #2
Reply RE: Comments and more legacies, Valguarnera, 01-Jul-03 12:20 PM #4
Reply Reasons for some legacy catagorization within:, Aidan, 01-Jul-03 01:58 PM, #5
Reply RE: High-dex vs. High-str Warriors in a Post-Legacy Car..., Isildur, 01-Jul-03 10:55 AM, #1
     Reply I tend to agree., josiah (Anonymous), 01-Jul-03 11:22 AM, #3
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #1513 Previous topic | Next topic