Subject: "Scion powers" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #1101
Show all folders

Nightgaunt_Mon 19-May-03 01:29 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
188 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1101, "Scion powers"

A short post about the scion powers(if nothing has happened very recently to make this inaccurate).

Scion powers are quite decent, but only if you are a mage. We know that the fighters are ment to get a lesser part of power but as I have assumed priests are ment to be as home in the chasm as mages. Yet they have(with the removal of black channel) way less powerful powers than mages.

I'm not complaining about nightwalkers powers because they are a very good power, especially for priests. But they have few other powers and the others are less direct in their power.

I like the idea about Scion as a mystical small cabal, but small cabals usually need some decent powers to keep up with the others(maran, scarab..) and now A scion priest cannot even compare with a imperial priest powerwise.

Perhaps this is intended because priests have a lower standing in Scion than I understand.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #1101 Previous topic | Next topic